12.04.2012

LEB Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers II

I feel like my Gift Guide week+ went by so fast!  It took me WEEKS to shop online and get everything I needed for each category and just like that its all over.  I guess that's how Christmas morning works as well.  All that planning, shopping and wrapping and in a few hours it's all over.  Sad.

Anywho... here we go, the last Gift Guide of 2012- Stocking Stuffers Part II

 
So many fun things to stuff into those stockings.  You cant go wrong with a little Marvis toothpaste, and while you're at it those wood Guest toothbrushes are just too cute. 

I couldn't live without those hair ties, they are so much easier on my hair than normal ones- any girl with long hair would appreciate them for sure.

Lastly, who doesn't love a monogram?  Those coasters are animal friendly, colorful and will protect your coffee table.  Whats not to love?!?

I'm determined to make this holiday season last as long as possible. Just because this is the end to my posts doesn't mean that other bloggers are finished posting theirs. I also know the holiday decor posts wont be posted daily till Christmas- so I'm staying positive people!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!


PS- Here are my other Holiday Gift Guides for this 2012:
For the Girls
For the Guys
For the Kids
For the Chef
For the Hostess
Stocking Stuffers Part I
Stocking Stuffers Part II

 

6 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I need to check some of this out. The entire month of December is going to fly by.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I don't know why, but those pickle band-aids are cracking me up. Great finds as always. :)

Lilacandgrey said...

perfect stocking stuffers!

Anonymous said...

Just looked through all of your gift guides, loved every single one!! Definitely have some things to add to my own list. Cute ideas :)
www.alixandcharlie.com/blog
(Boutique.Blog.Bliss.)

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

i seriously love all of these!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Omigosh, these are some of the quirkiest gifts I've spotted all season! LOVE those pickled bandages...my sis literally has them for breakfast, lunch, and din...albeit she is preggers so that might make more sense ;D

Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog