12.07.2012

Emerald City

Photobucket

Looks like the world will be green in 2013!  Pantone announced the 2013 Color of the Year yesterday, and Emerald it is.  I've been meaning to bring more green into my apartment, I think this is just the inspiration I needed. Speaking of inspiration, here are my favorite GREEN spaces

Photobucket
 Greenbrier Hotel - Windsor Suite
 
Photobucket
via m. design interiors


Photobucket
via Lonny Mag, design by Miles Redd

Photobucket
via Rue Magazine, design by Bailey McCarthy

Photobucket
Sally Wheat Interiors

Photobucket
via Marie Claire magazine- photo copyright by Francesca Mantovani

Photobucket
via Trad Home, design by Christina Murphy

mmm, so delish right?
Bringing a touch of emerald into your world is easy. Here are a few accessories I gathered that would add that touch of green to any space (personal space included)

Photobucket

 
 
Tell me, will you be adding some green to your life?
 

7 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm going to need that bag for sure. And I love all the rest too - good job Pantone!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
subjects? Thanks for your time!
Also visit my blog :: Tracee Mccotter

Rachel said...

Yay Pantone! One more thing to look forward to in 2013...Emerald was a great choice!

Camila@effortless-style said...

I love it and I'm happy to report that I totally called it. During that House Beautiful blogger color survey thing I said emerald green was the new it color. Woo hoo!

SHERRY HART said...

I am definitely ready for a little green in our designs now! Loving!

Hillary Thomas said...

Thanks SO much for including our malachite finial! We're loving green right now too, check out our latest blog post...http://happinessisapinkfoodog.com/crushing-on/the-grass-is-greener-in-2013/

Xo Hillary

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I off to see the wizard. I love this color!