11.26.2012

LEB Holiday Gift Guide: For the Girls

It's that time of year again, time for the EverythingLEB Gift Guides!

To kick the Gift Guide Week off I've put together some favorites for the girls (ladies, Mrs., Miss, whatever your preference)
Photobucket
 
 
Here is the schedule for the rest of the EverythingLEB Gift Guide Week:
Tuesday November 27th- For the Guys
Wednesday November 28th- For the Kids
Thursday November 29th- For the Chef
Friday November 30th- For the Hostess
Monday December 3rd- Stocking Stuffers

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I will take one of each please!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

sooo many pretties! I wont say I need 1 of each ;), but that sequined tee is hard to resist!

sue smith said...

my mind is blown. scalamandre + wine just might be better than quadrille + jack rogers. thank you!