11.30.2012

LEB holiday Gift Guide: for the hostess

Everyone has a holiday party or two to go to this time of year and you better believe my mother drilled into my head that I gracious guest should never arrive empty handed.  I've got a few holiday parties marked on my calender in the coming weeks and you better believe I'll be picking up a few of the items below to bring to my hostess/host
 
 
A few notes:
1. Turkish T towels are the best.  I love the bright colors they come in, and they look awesome monogrammed.
2. Serving pie with this tortoise shell server would be awesomely perfect
and
C. If you bring Laduree Macarons to my house, I might pass out from hyperventilation.  Then I'd kiss you.  Oh and then I would inhale the entire box right then and there, no sitting down, just straight up stuffing them in my face.  Real classy, I know.
 
The other items listed here are pretty great too (if I do say so myself).  I kinda love the guest book idea- especially if I had that lake house I've been dreaming of.  I'd have all my guests sign the book with a little note.  How cute?
 
Check back on Monday for the last installment of the LEB Holiday Gift Guides, STOCKING STUFFERS.  I know you all loveeee those.
 
Happy Weekend Everyone!!
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Great ideas - loving all the gift inspired posts. Happy weekend.

Ashley said...

I'd gladly host all season-long if those macaroons were my reward!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

fabulous gift guide!! xx

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Those towels monogramed?! I'd die. Love it!

Haven and Home said...

I wish you were my secret santa!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I have never experienced Turkish towels.