11.28.2012

LEB Holiday Gift Guide: For the Kids

Most days I think of myself as a little kid trapped in grown up body.  If you ask my family they will probably tell you I also act like a child most days.  That being said, I think each of these gift choices are awesome and my inner child would love each one.

Wood Blocks, Apron, Glow Stars, Leopard Purse, Stuffed Giraffe, Sea Monkeys, Lion, Tee pee

Seriously though, if my parents didn't just repaint my childhood bedroom my   glow in the dark stars would still be there and I would still love them.  Who doesn't like glow in the dark stars?

Also sea monkeys, awesome!  And your own tee pee, yes please! Just sayin.


Be sure to check back tomorrow for my chef inspired gift ideas.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Would you believe that I've already told my husband that I want our (currently non-existent) children to have that giraffe? It might be because I want it...

P.S. HOW COOL THAT YOU ARE FROM BELGRADE! What a small world! My extended family is all from Farmington, not too far away from there.

Unknown said...

That dress is adorable! Love all the fun stuff.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I would love a tee pee to go hide in myself! We have those blocks and they are a big hit :)

Lilacandgrey said...

I might have to get that tee pee for my nephew!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Remi will take the tee pee. Thanks aunt linds

Stephanie Sabbe said...

and his mama wants that apron. think it would fit an adult pregnant lady?

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I'm going to post that reindeer costume on my blog, crop out the head and say it's you:)