12.03.2012

LEB Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers I

Stocking stuffers might be my favorite category,  its all those things I love but wouldn't really buy for myself.  I also think those are the best kinds of gifts to give- something someone wouldn't buy themselves.  I found a few extra stocking stuffer ideas this year, so I broke it out into part one and part two.  This is part one:


I just bought the Rod Stewart CD and I love it- it's getting me totally in the Christmas spirit!  Also how cool is that piggy toothbrush holder, I'd love to bring that baby out on girl trips.

Come back tomorrow to check out part two of my Stocking Stuffer guide!

 

8 comments:

Lilacandgrey said...

umm corkcicle is genuis!!!!!

Kayla aka Kilo Bravo said...

I am really loving the gift guides this year! I've already purchased a couple of them. I am terrible when it comes to giving gifts so you have been a life saver!

And I just purchased 8 corkcicles to give to EVERYONE (including myself).

Thank you!!!!!

Ashley said...

Those socks! Ha!

Miss P said...

Yes, those socks are hilarious!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I was thinking of getting that Rod Stewart CD for my mom and I think you just convinced me. :)

Nat said...

I love that corkcicle- what a great idea! That piggy is really cute

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I love Rod, and the fact that he makes no excuses for his life.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

Perfect!