2.05.2013

Personal Mark

Speaking of the One Room Challenge, I realized I never showed you my monogrammed euro shames and pillow cases from my bedroom ORC.  To say I love them is an understatement! 

 
 
 
I chose two different monogram styles for the shams and the pillow cases, but did them in the same color. Obviously I went with orange, an old standby in my house.  I am in love with my bed now!  The monograms were the perfect personal touch and I can't believe I waited this long to get custom bedding!
 
 
 
The quality and attention to detail completely blew me out of the water. I highly recommend Maryellen from Monograms Plus for any monogram work you need done! Tell her I sent you, she's a sweetheart!  (I'm not getting paid to say this, it really is my opinion)
 
I've been collecting more bedding over the last few months and I already have another box ready to send over to Maryellen.  Now, if I could just pick a style and color I'd be golden.
 
_______
 
PS- I'm over at Living Savvy sharing my most favorite organizing tip with Tiffany and her readers!  Be sure to head on over and check it out!! 




 

9 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love it! I like the placement on the shams for display

Stephanie Sabbe said...

so pretty linds!!

Ashley said...

Absolutely beautiful!

sue smith said...

the monograms look great! Could you tell me which font style you chose? Thanks!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

They are absolutely gorgeous! I adore everything about them xx

lemondropdreams said...

So pretty!! Loving your headboard...

Julia Ryan said...

oh my word, I'm looooooving this. That color is perfection. What color is the thread?

Anonymous said...

Love the way these came out! and love the shout-out to my MIL. I need to have her do some of these for me!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Oh my gosh...so elegant. A splurge but so worth it.