8.03.2012

Pantone Color Picks

How excited was I when I checked my email this morning and noticed that the Fall 2012 Pantone colors were announced and that I was right on par with the "it" colors I picked for my bedroom?  Very excited I tell you.

Here are the lovely picks for Fall


And here you can see the colors I used as the major players in my bedroom makover


Oh, and so you don't think your eyes are playing tricks on you, my headboard really is a bright chartreuse color, but alas the camera doesn't show it that way very well.

I guess I could even count Ultramarine Green as one if I'm including the silhouette art AND the honey gold if I'm including the mirror.


I love the picks for this Fall.   What are your thoughts on them?

6 comments:

Karena said...

Great minds....your color choices are spot on. So many wonderful combinations here!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Unknown said...

Love them! The mix should please just about anyone with a wide selection to choose. I love your colors!
Have a great weekend.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Kim said...

We knew you were good!! And now Pantone confirmed it!! The colors you chose really are lovely and work so well together!!

Unknown said...

Great color scheme in the bedroom. I guess you were avant-guard! :)

Anonymous said...

They're great color choices! If you have a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest posts and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

peacelovedecor.com

Anonymous said...

LOVELY PICS:)
Your blog is so wonderful...do you have twitter or fb??

If you want some cute Swedish décor inspiration, check out my blog:)

Have a great week dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)