8.07.2012

essentials in blue

The Summer is short lived around these parts. Blink and you may miss it.  If you are a New Englander these Summer hours are precious ones that don't come around too often. So making the most out of every hour is essential. 

Here is a blue inspired round up of Summer things



farmers market basket - I want nothing more than to come home from the farmers market and put my fresh berries in this ceramic basket

Turkish-T towels - for the beach, lake or at home I love these colorful towels

blue acrylic tumblers - a beach party is no party without some acrylic tumblers filled with your favorite beverage

Yes To Blueberries Towlettes - perfect to pack in your bag to give your face a refresher during those hot Summer days

Maine Blueberries - best blueberries in the world, hands down. 

elephant bracelet -  well this is an easy one. elephants and blue, this is perfection.

blue leather clutch - I have this in orange, but I think my closet needs the blue one too.  Bonus, you can get it personalized.

essie Bikini so Teeny - my little piggies are feeling special with this color on them right now


9 comments:

Unknown said...

anything elephant is PERFECTION!

*Much Bliss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Lisa Mende Design said...

Agree on all accounts!!! Love blue in the summer! Everything blue especially blueberries!!!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I think about trying that essie color every time I go get my nails done. You like?

Elizabeth said...

I love the leather clutch! And I love that you can monogram it!

Kim said...

I used to say I didn't like blue ... my opinion has changed over the years ... and these blues are simply divine! Loving these precious Summer New England days!

LindsB said...

Elizabeth, I was a little scared of the color at first, but I'm totally loving it now! I say go for it. You only have to commit to it for approx 2 weeks, right?

pve design said...

leb,
love blue - and love my special pve package that arrived today! a proper note is on the way!
thanks so much~
pve

SHERRY HART said...

You are speaking my language here...love all things blue!

Emily said...

My middle name is BLUE! Can never get enough...liking the towels and the fruit ceramic container! FAB