12.13.2010

Don't let the bed bugs bite

Just wanted to revisit my nightstand projects today. Awhile back I re-did the top with a wood grain tool and then recently put the little note artwork up there. Inbetween I painted the wood boxes and made the little tray- so many DIY projects to keep track of!  I think this is the longest I've (kinda) kept the same look.


This room doesn't get much bright sunlight so its hard to take a good picture- so excuse the yellow tone please.


The reason I'm posting my nightstand today is that I'm guest posting about it today too- check it out here.



PS- Trader Joe's was OUT of the gingerbread house kits this weekend! To say I was sad is an understatement.  As soon as they get them back in stock (or if they do) I will post pics of mine.  Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

22 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Your nightstand looks so pretty! And so does your whole room (or what I can see of it) too!

www.thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

looks lovely!

Averill said...

LOVE the wood grain look of your side table.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Love everything, the little tray, and that peek of pillow!
Janell

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Super cute, I'm relieved that this post was not about bed bugs hitting Boston. You had me scared when I read the title!!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

looks perfect!

Wallpaper said...

Your nightstand and all your DIY's look wonderful!! Great job :)

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love what you have done!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the little tray. What a good idea.

Unknown said...

That is one lovely vignette! Actually, its all pretty lovely!

April of Smidge Of This said...

This looks gorgeous and welcoming. I liked that you turned your nightstand sideways for a new look!

Haven and Home said...

Ah! I love it!!!!! Looks so good friend!

Ariane said...

The note is absolutely my favorite part. :)

Rachel said...

Looks great! I love the little boxes and the note artwork. And that peek of orange blanket!! ;-)

Rachel said...

And thank you for your sweet words about our dog... meant a lot.

... said...

I love the nightstand look. It's so light and makes me want to get rid of mine and replace...hmm...

Sketch42 said...

Very pretty... SO not kidding. I wrote a post about actual bed bugs yesterday.... cause here in NYC that shit is NOT A JOKE. Traveling, going to the movies, taking taxis... all have become scary stuff. Some people dont even invite friends over. or make them leave their coats on the table and not in the closet.

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

still love that woodgrain table

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

it looks so pretty!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

oh, and I LOVE the tray!

Leigha said...

Gorgeous. I need to get a gingerbread house, too.

Leigha

Unknown said...

I was directed to your blog by Little Green Notebook. She posted about the tray on your nightstand. My attempt is currently drying. I had to try it out asap.

emitate.blogspot.com