12.14.2010

Spreading Christmas Cheer

Usually I'm ahead of the Christmas rush and have my cards already addressed and sent out by now.  But this year is different and I have not even thought about putting together my address list to get the cards out.

But, Shutterfly is here to save the day!  The fiance and I will be getting our engagement photos taken soon and using them for our Christmas cards would be perfect AND easy.  With just a few clicks, I'd be done.


We're having them taken in Beacon Hill and I'm so beyond excited to have fun Christmas engagement pictures because Christmas is my FAVORITE!

I'm obsessed with these designs, in fact I might have a hard time just picking one from all the holiday cards they have

 so cute for kids, I mean even for a funny family this would be perfect

love the fonts here

 such a creative idea- love the folded card idea too

 cant go wrong a little orange at Christmas

love the simplicity of this one

The last one might be a winner- it would be lovely with a city shot of the fiance and me :)


Want some Christmas photo cards of your own (and yes I did get 50 free cards for this post, just being honest here)  head to Shutterfly to check out more.


(Beacon Hill photo from Traditional Home by Eric Roth, all other Christmas Photo Cards from Shutterfly)

13 comments:

Ariane said...

The bottom one will be so perfect! Hope you'll share the finished product. :)

Leigh Erin said...

Love those pictures! Please tell me that your beautiful doorway so I can have proper envy! :)

JMW said...

We used the second-to-last version featuring a color photo of our kids. It came out great - love Shutterfly!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Engagement pics in Beacon Hill! That's going to be SO cute, I hope you share them on the blog.

I love the orange and blue card the best.

felicity said...

The last card is great! They're all cute but the bottom one seems a little more adult.

I'm just as behind when it comes to my Christmas cards. I have a feeling I may not be sending any out this year... I feel guilty! Not many of my friends send them out but I like the tradition of it. Maybe I'll be able to get my act together this weekend.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

these are really cute, love the joy one!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

the last one is sophisticated!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

i love that last one!

Anonymous said...

so fun! i bet the pics will come out gorgeous! hope all is well in beantown :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

Great selections on your cards - have a blast during your engagement shoot!

Shorely Chic said...

My fiance and I got our cards from Shutterfly as well!! I'd love to know how you swindled the deal!

Katie said...

We have used Shutterfly a number of times including for our Christmas cards this year. They are awesome and super efficient!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

I love seeing what card designs appeal to other people with good taste. So fun! That first design would be super cute with a silly picture one year!

Merry, merry!
Linsey