1.15.2014

Box it up!

I'm having major after holiday blues.  November and December are filled with so much joy and fun that January is always a big old stinker for me.  It's hard to get back in the swing of things and I know I'm not alone since I've been reading many other blog posts stating the same thing.  Its comforting to know other bloggers burn out as well from time to time.
 
Anywho I just took down my tree this week and I feel like my house is so empty now.  It's the perfect time to get organized again.  Throwing out old mail, magazines and other junk that collected during my holiday bliss period is always refreshing.  I like to take January to get my act together and get ready for another semester of school- this one being my LAST.  Woohoo!

So in the spirit of getting organized for the year here is a roundup of my favorite storage boxes.  They come in all shapes and sizes and can be a new home to just about anything under the sun. 

 
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
 
 
Happy Belated New Year Everyone!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I can't believe you are starting your last semester, that's so exciting!! The light at the end of the tunnel is finally in sight. :)

Vel Criste said...

I love the shagreen one too !

designchic said...

Working on organization around our house and adore these boxes. Loving the color of 3 and 6, and your last semester of school...that's exciting!!