1.17.2014

Get the look...Kardashian style

Love them or hate them the Kardashians are in the news A LOT!  I honestly don't have feelings for them either way.  I do think Kims post baby body is something to talk about, but that's neither here nor there.
 
Moving on to the eldest sister, Kourtney.  I got a little notice in my email today that she was sharing pictures of her home on instyle.com and as soon as I saw "home" I just had to take a peek.  Anything having to do to with interior design sparks my interest, duh. I was expecting something totally different from what I saw.  But some of what I did see, I fell in love with.  The black and white palette, peppered with color and quirky touches, is right up my alley.  I know its not for everyone, just like the Kardashians, but some of this home design is for me.
 






 

I dont think I could actually live in this home, but some of the pieces are fun. Here are a few pieces I put together if you want to get the look for your own home


art  -   lighting  -  rug  -  pillows throw  -  piano  -  chair & side table
 
Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I'm a sucker for the Kardashians. They're my guilty pleasure, for sure. And I must say, I was very intrigued by Kourtney's home decor. Major fun house.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm picking up what this house is putting down.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I like the kids' rooms. She is my favorite one.

Laura Dro said...

I agree! The K's are here nor there for me, but it is really interesting to see her style! It's a little much for me to do in my own home, but she definitely has some amazing style and pieces that I would love to get my hands on! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Laura

www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com