12.23.2013

Christmas 2013

Sorry for such a long absence, school got the best of me this semester.  I took two classes and both were time consuming and creativity sucking to say the least.  I have a feeling it will be the same way next semester, so bear with me.  It's my last class I have to take before graduation, woohoo!
 
Anyway, once school ended I jumped right into Christmas and haven't stopped since.  It's the best time of the year and this year is no exception.  I love that we live in an apartment and I get to enjoy my tree everyday!  I take a lot of photos of it, so be warned....


 
We do everything by the tree, breakfast included!
 
Once school ended my creativity came back and I was busy crafting and making lots of fun things...
 
I made my husband decorate cookies with me one afternoon, can you tell which ones are mine and his?
 
Peppermint martinis...yum!
 
Bow Ties for my topiaries

The coffee table tray got festive as well

My gift tags this year aren't as elaborate as last year, just a simple letter and holly
 
And one last tree before I sign off for the holiday...
 
 
I hope you all have a very
Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!!
 
xoxoxox
Lindsay


 
 

3 comments:

Linda Pakravan said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! Beautiful tree.

Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design said...

Love your gift tags!!! And the cute little topiary bowtie!!!!

Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design said...

Love your gift tags!!! And the cute little topiary bowtie!!!!