11.06.2013

Personal Safari

I've got a little obsession with the Stark Antelope rug lately.  I want it so bad, but when I priced out a runner for my hall it was a big whomp whomp.  That wont be happening anytime soon, but maybe I could find a pretty alternative.  At least I'm crossing my fingers I can. 

In the mean time here are some of the pretty inspiration that is driving this love....



Vogue

Sally Wheat Interiors


Sally Wheat Interiors

The Visual Vamp

Traditional Home

Veranda Magazine
 
And my favorite....
Baily from Peppermint Bliss- HELLO!
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! One lucky client of mine got it for a stairwell and I was tempted to sneak in in the middle of the night and rip it out and install it in my apartment. It's that beautiful! For now, I'll save it for the one day dream box.

Vel Criste said...

This is fabulous! Love the round up you did here!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

And Baileys vintage trunk is unreal too!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Getting my antelope stair runner installed this morning!

Anonymous said...

It looks SO good on the stairs.

Kim said...

I love how fresh and interesting it is!! One Day!! xo

SHERRY HART said...

Dang…dang….why does all the good stuff have to be so expensive:(

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I never knew how that was done. Thanks so much for sharing at Throwback Thursday. Love the finished product and the informative tutorial. office furniture Gold Coast here you can find lots of stuff like this.

Unknown said...

It is lovely. I am infatuated with it as well. xo Nancy