10.24.2013

Lately...

Lately I feel like I haven't had time to even breath- I know get out your violin and play me a sad song, ha!  My second half semester class started and that just means double the work.  But after this semester I only have 1 class left, woohooo!
 
Anyway, here are some things I've been up to and loving lately...
 
The Decorista posted these on Instagram the other day and I fell in love- how awesome are those??

Walking through the Boston Public Garden never gets old.  No matter what time of year, it always makes me stop and really appreciate where I get to live!

Yes, I have had a fireplace in my apartment and never once used it.  I was always afraid of smoking myself out or something worse happening.  But I finally decided people pay big bucks for fireplaces, so I need to take advantage of it while we are living here.  It finally just got cold enough for a fire this week, and I cant WAIT to light it up this weekend!

Don't you love it when you score a good deal at TJ Maxx?  I stopped in the other day and these Cole Haan beauties were calling my name.  Since most of my wardrobe is plain, solid colors- I love spicing it up with some bling on my feet.

 
The Home Depot Holiday Challenge is in full swing, I'm up to my eyeballs in Christmas decor around my apartment and loving every second of it.  I love that I had an excuse to get out the Christmas stuff early this year!  Here is a sneak peek at what I have going on.


That's it for now- off to go catch up on some of my favorite blogs.  Tell me, have I missed out on anything good this week...give me the good blog / interior design / DIY scoop going around!




7 comments:

pve design said...

Did you see Jenny's DIY closet on My little Green Notebook?
I know what you mean about missing out. You turn around and things keep on going.
Good luck with your fireplace!
We have one and yet to light it but this weekend....we shall.
pve

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love those door handles! So Art Deco- very much Ashlina's style. What are you studying in school?!

LindsB said...

Patricia, yes I just saw Jenny's closet, she can do no wrong! She does the most amazing stuff!

Hope your fire is cozy this weekend!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I can't believe you are so close to the end of school. Cheers to you! And keep those pretty Boston Instagram pictures coming. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the snippets of Beantown. So miss being there in the fall. Congrats on getting that school done. Now hurry up and come visit so we can go out with Allison!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a lovely fire to warm the soul. Those shoes are darling and I wish you the best with school! You're accomplishing alot, just keep your eye on the prize!
xo Nancy

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Sorry to hear that you are so stressed. I understand. You may not believe this, but when you look back at your time in school, you will probably have fond memories and miss a lot of things. Hang in there, the end is in sight.