11.15.2013

Coming Soon...

I'm so excited to announce that on Monday my post for the Home Depot Holiday Challenge will finally be up on their blog!  I was so over the moon when they asked me to participate- receiving the super secret boxes of holiday decor back in October was a blast!

Here is a little peek...

 
I love Christmas so much that I have left all my decorations up since I finished the Style Challenge.  There is just something about getting in the holiday spirit early that makes it so much fun!!
 
Be sure to check out the Home Depot blog on Monday for more of my holiday fun!
 
 
 But in the meantime check out all the other Holiday Style Challenge posts- there are some pretty great Christmas spaces!
 
 

5 comments:

Vel Criste said...

Fabulous! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Wahoo!! I can't wait! I know this is going to be a good one!

Ashley said...

Awesome! Just in time to get me in the (early) Christmas spirit!

Kim said...

Oh how fun ... I need a little kick to get things going!! xo

SHERRY HART said...

You did a great job!