10.10.2013

Chinoiserie for me, Chinoiserie for you

For the last two weeks I have spent every free minute working on my term paper for the class I'm taking right now.  We had to pick an interior design style and write about it, I chose Chinoiserie.  So its only natural that it has been on my mind for weeks now- and still is.  I just love the look, and it fits so well with other styles, what do you think?
 
Ashley Whittaker

de Gournay

Katie Ridder

Mary McDonald

Ashley Whittaker

de Gournay

Massicco Warner Miller

Michael Smith
 
Veranda

10 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I think you are gonna get an A+. I love the style - with everything and everywhere. :)

StagerLinda said...

Gorgeous pictures mixing styles. You choose a great subject to explore. Hope your prof gives you a big, fat A.

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

my favorite style time and time again. Good luck with the paper!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Good luck, I know you will do great. Doesn't everyone need a bit of Chinoiserie?

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love the 3rd one down wallpaper.

Brittany said...

I just love Chinoiserie!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am so crazy for ginger jars and chinoiserie wallpaper!

Alecia said...

so pretty and whimsical.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ah this was my favorite class in school! Did one paper on Middle Eastern design and another on Romanesque. SUCH fun!!

Price Style & Design said...

Love love love chinoiserie. I can never get enough! And I'm obsessed with ginger jars! Cheers!