7.17.2013

Lady Crush

I've got myself a serious lady crush on Ashley Whittaker and whoever lives in this Manhattan apartment.  This is what my dreams are made of.  Seriously though, when I imagine the backdrop to my past single life, this is what is in my head. Or when I imagine a movie being made about me, this is the kind of apartment they will film it in.
 
 





 
I decided I wanted to add a few of the elements of this space into my own and came up with a list of pieces I needed, here they are
 

*all photos from House Beautiful by Thomas Loof


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this apartment so much!!!

Carrie said...

This apartment is so perfect! It makes me want to wallpaper everything.

Anonymous said...

been seeing this one around. love all the pattern and pretty colors. its very you!

Unknown said...

Amen! I love this space and her other spreads in House Beautiful. Fearless wallpaper selections - gotta love that!

designchic said...

I love her work and actually have a patio design of hers on my blog today!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

If you need a roommate in this fab apartment, consider me in! :)

Laney Reusch / Reusch Interior Design said...

Loved this in House Beautiful!!!! So pretty!


http://reuschinteriordesign.blogspot.com

Валерия Ламцова said...

So interesting colours and textures!!