1.24.2013

It's a jungle out there!

Well, actually today it's an ice cap.  But that's not news to all of you because half of the US is feeling the freeze today. 

Which got me thinking of a nice warm vacation somewhere.  The jungle would be nice, I'd love an adventure trip.  But at this point I'll have to settle with some shopping online.  All the animal products out there make it easy.  Here are my top picks today



1. Unicorn Shoes- hello awesome! I love these and totally want to be in second grade again rocking these in the school halls.
2.Crocodile Clutch- I just need a Florida vacation and a country club party and this would be perfect.
3.I despise snakes, they might be the creepiest things on Earth.  But this kind of snake I might allow to live in my house, in fact it would be welcomed.
4. Oh course there are elephants here, I love elephants.  These earrings are adorable.
5. You aren't a New England girl unless you've worn at least one lobster item in your lifetime.
6. Since this is my imaginary jungle trip, I'm going to take my Judith Leiber elephant bag with me. And yes, I will carry it with me on one of those zip line tours.
7. One more elephant item thrown in here for good measure.  Gotta love baggu!
8. I've seen this notepad everywhere but I still cant get enough, it's so motivating.
9. Time to get all those iPhone 4 and 4S cases on sale- this foxy lady would love this foxy case for sure!

6 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loving 2,6,8. Stay warm! i am heading to FL the last week in February...wish it was TODAY! ha.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

LOL i love that title of this post! i need something fun to wear like this - thanks for the inspiration!

Kim said...

Oh I agree with Bethany ... I need this ... when it is sooo cold all I want to do is put on my jeans and a black turtleneck!!! AAAGHHH SO boring! These are fun looks!xo

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That clutch is too cute. Love your pics!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I am feeling the Jungle Love.

Price Style & Design said...

Loving all these sweet items! Especially the elephants!