1.22.2013

Citron Kind of Month

Sometimes I get stuck on specific colors and I can't get them out of my mind.  This month that color is citron.  I'm loving everything about it.  It's not too yellow, not too green- it's the perfect amount of everything.

Photobucket
Nick Olson

Photobucket
Massucco Warner Miller

Photobucket
Barrie Benson

Photobucket
Dwell Studio

Photobucket
Amanda Nisbet

Photobucket
Barrie Benson
 
Want to bring some citron into your space?  Here are a few bright citron accessories I pulled together 
 
Photobucket
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that sofa is divine!

Anonymous said...

that third image is one of my long time faves...that piping on that citron!!! I want to hear all about your fun trip! And see your tan!

Unknown said...

Love the color. I was stuck on citron and gray a few months ago. Great combination!

Corbin
http://decor-eat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love lime green/citron mixed with navy or fuchsia. It really goes with a lot of colors and is so bright and happy. Perfect for a cold day!
Carrie
carrie@neatsmart.com

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I like it, too. I'm not sure where I can use it but I want to.

ReviewCamera said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
=> Homeowners insurance <=

=> Property Insurance <=

=> Home Insurance Rates <=


Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1. Room Decorating Ideas

2. Living Room Design Ideas

3. Home Decor Ideas


SHERRY HART said...

Such a versatile color...goes great with everything! Great pictures and love the items you picked out :)

samia said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ZEBRA PILLOW!