11.21.2012

Full of Thanks

There is lots to be thankful for this holiday season. A healthy family is always tops on my list- but followed closely behind is my husband, family & friends (blog readers is included in the friends part, because you all are my friends!)

I'm headed to my parents house on Friday to celebrate Thanksgiving and I can't WAIT to have a big family dinner with all my favorite foods.  I pass on the turkey, but you better believe I still love all the fixins on the side.

This is my food pyramid for the weekend- pie is on the bottom, obvi, because I will be eating mostly that
Photobucket  
mmmm, I just got so excited for chestnuts- they might be my favorite before dinner snack!

 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with little traffic and lots of family & food,  cheers!


PS- I'm always looking for new side dishes to make with my Mom's turkey- so tell me, what are your favorite?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this pyramid and support it wholeheartedly. Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That's a good lookin pyramid. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a lovely holiday!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Yum!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!