11.19.2012

A smidge early...

...But who's counting. 
 
 I know its not even Thanksgiving yet, but I've seen people posting their Christmas trees on Instagram so I'm giving myself a pass.  I've been listening to Christmas music and lighting my Balsam Fir candles for a little over a week now.  Sorry, I just LOVEEE this time of the year.
 

 

To get a few Christmas Scrooges (I wont name any names, but I happen to be room mates with one)in the spirit I love lighting Christmas candles.  I mean, who can be mad when all you smell is Christmas Tree in your house?!? Best scent ever.

Anywhoo- above are some of my favorites.  And a little hint to those shopping for candles, Homegoods, TJ Maxx and Marshall's are my spots for candles- they always have good ones.

Time to get in the spirit people!


PS- My 2012 Gift Guide posts start next week, keep an eye out for the 1st one on Monday

12 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love Paddywax :) I have already been lighting my Yankee Candle mistletoe!

StagerLinda said...

I think lighting a Christmas candle is a great way to ease into the holidays. Good for you for having the spirit and passing it on.

Lobster Meets Peach said...

Have you tried Nest's "Holiday"? It's scent brings me back to my childhood Christmases.

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

I'm with you! I'm a smudge early this year...trying to get a jump start on the season!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

remember our candle night out?? seems like yesterday!

charmaine said...

Me too! I got Sprig holiday scent from homegoods. It smells great. My fave though is the red Gap holiday candle!

Karena said...

I am just now getting in the spirit! There is not much I love more than lovely scented candles!

Xoxo
Karena
Giveaway from Scalamandré!

Mr Paul said...

We adore candles and we make the most gorgeous Christmas Candles.

I would love to invite you all to join in our Christmas Candles giveaway at The Magical Christmas Wreath Company.

Paul X

faye said...

will start lighting mg Christmas candles on December=)

A Big Little Life said...

I'm thinking I need the Illume Gold Pine one. Pretty jar and yummy scent!

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

The LAFCo tree candle is delicious too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really know what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my web site =). We may have a link exchange arrangement among us
Look into my homepage - canada goose outlet