10.22.2012

Lake House Dreams

I dream of having my own lake house one day.  This image just sent me into a real estate stalking craze. I think I just wasted approximately 2 hours Maine lake house stalking. 

I want to be that kid again!

holy view!

The view from these windows is insane!


I love how those chairs were made into stools

The blue is perfection

Those floors are just perfect in a lake house


Honey, if you are reading this I want Santa to bring me one of these, ok?


(all photos from Style at Home by Donna Griffith)

8 comments:

StagerLinda said...

That was a wonderful fantasy trip! When Santa delivers, I want to come visit. What an awesome house!

Kristin Peake Interiors said...

Phenomenal house :) Great post!

http://kristinpeakeinteriors.blogspot.com/

-Kristin

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

if santa is reading this, just have the elves double up and make me one too....should be simple since they're already doing it once! love this house! and how creative to turn those chairs into stools!

Lauren said...

Hi, I´m new here, and I love this house, beautiful!
Love
Lauren (from Argentina)

currumichuti.bolgspot.com

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

pretty amazing views! I cant even imagine having such house! ha!

Unknown said...

Love all the blue! Fantastic!

Rebecca { MyDarlingHouse} said...

Oooo I love lake houses! I just did a post about what I want mine to look like on the outside, these are great inspiration pics for the inside! Currently my beach house has yellow and orange 70's looking wall board in the kitchen, yep, hotness.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Looks like you had an amazing time in Italy! And oh my yes, the hours I've wasted searching RML listings in places I'll most certainly never live, but so much fun to dream!

Janell