12.14.2011

A tree for everyone

Sorry for the lack of posts- I am up to my eyeballs in work for my final project.  I have to put together 4 materials boards, 4 renderings, and 2 papers by tomorrow at 5pm- yikes!  I'm totally a beginner when it comes to rendering so it is taking me a LONGGGGG time to even get something that looks halfway decent. 

In the meantime I thought I would post a gathering of my favorite trees this year.  Enjoy the Christmas eye candy while I'm in the middle of ripping mine out, won't you?












all of these trees and more can be found on my Christmas Pinterest board (along with their sources, please forgive me for not posting them here)

13 comments:

Terese said...

my favorite is the pine cone tree!

Anonymous said...

ombre fun! wish I would have thought of that

Laurie said...

Love them all. Good luck with all your work - remember to break for coffee!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Good luck with your projects! Love the Sarah Richardson room, now this is epitome of Christmas! Janell

Daily Cup of Couture said...

such fabulous trees!! lovely inspiration! xx

liz said...

Such a sensational roundup. Thanks!

-Liz
www.VeryFondOf.com

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...

i LOVE that rainbow tree (third from bottom). im jewish but if i celebrated christmas mine would look exactly like that for sure!

good luck with all your work!

Jeannie said...

I love each one more than the last!!! So hard to pick a favorite but I think the first one is mine!

JMW said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

casey at loft and cottage said...

Very pretty inspirations. I love that tree all in pink and red! If only I were more daring. Good luck with your projects!

for the love of a house said...

hi Lindsay! I was going to try to pick a favorite but it was just too hard;) Hope your final project went well!!
I wish you and your husband a very Merry First Christmas together as husband and wife!!!

xojoan

p.s. thank you for leaving your "calling card!"

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

So pretty. I can't decide which is my favorite, but I love the trees against the simplicity of the room with white walls. Good luck finishing up your projects. I remember those days :).

p-l-a-i-d said...

These are wonderful! I can't wait to get my Christmas tree up!