11.10.2011

They say it's your...

...birthday!

I'm signing off early this week to begin my 30th birthday celebration. 


It's going to be 11-11-11 tomorrow and it also marks the day that I've spent 30 years on this earth.  I've got lots to celebrate and lots to be thankful for.  Too much to ever put into words.

I plan on consuming too many bottles of champagne, too much food and too many sweets.  And I plan on enjoying every, single second of it.

They say 11-11-11 is a lucky day and well, since it's my birthday I happen to think it's extra lucky.  I hope in between all the bottles of champagne I remember to go buy a lottery ticket.


So I'm off to party like a rock star for the next 4 days.  If I'm not here on Monday it's because my body is reminding me I am indeed 30 and I shouldn't be drinking like I was 21.

peaceloveandhappiness. LindsB out.

(photos from Rue Magazine)

22 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy almost birthday!! :)

Belle on Heels said...

happy {almost} birthday!!

p-l-a-i-d said...

Happy Almost Birthday! Have a wonderful time!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Happy 3-0! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time!! I already think 30 is the best year yet!

Kristin said...

Cheers to you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your 30s gets off to a great start! XO

Chic Coles said...

Happiest of Birthdays!! Cheers!

Post + Grant said...

WOO!! Happy Birthday. We hope it's fabulous!

My Interior Life said...

Happy 30th!! How cool is it that it's 11-11-11 this year for your big 3-0. Have a great celebration!

Audreya said...

Happy birthday! How fun your 30th is on 11-11-11. My hubby turns 30 the next day, but 11-12-11 doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Enjoy!!!

laura @ so alaurable said...

Happy Birthday! Yay for 11-11-11! (My birthday this year was 1-11-11, and I thought that was so fun, although of course all 11s is even cooler!)

xo,
Laura

Anna@Directions Not Included said...

Happy happy birthday! What a fun date to celebrate on this year! Hope you are not hurting too much on Monday ;) I hit the big 30 this year too so I get you.

Lilacandgrey said...

WOW what a date to celebrate! Have an amazing time and HAPPY 30th!


Kind of a MAJOR giveaway on Lilac and Grey today!

René said...

Happy birthday & cheers!

bluehydrangea said...

Happy, happy birthday!! Have a drink for me!! xoSissy

Katie - House Rules said...

Happy (almost) birthday!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Extra lucky is right! Cheers to you, Birthday Girl!

Emily | Recently said...

Happy birthday to you!! Enjoy!

ashley said...

Happy Birthday to you!! So cool your 30 on 11-11-11, next year its my 30th birthday on 12-12-12. We are 2 lucky girls-haha.

Sell WoW Account said...

happy birthday!<3

pve design said...

Hope you have a fabulous year ahead!
May all your wishes come true~
pve