11.09.2011

bling bling for sale

My love affair with gold (and brass) continues today with a few select picks from Goodwill.  I might be giving away my secret here (but then again, I'm sure you all knew about this site and I'm the one living under a rock) but the deals that Goodwill has are awesome!

If I were to go click crazy today these are the things I would be buying:

kinda the poor mans version of the massive antelope from the Vogue office in the Sex and the City movie.

Alright, so the Goodwill version doesn't have glass horns, but its still cool looking.


Just in time for Thanksgiving, these would be sure to warm up your table!

These would be really fun displayed on your bookcases

Brass and a secret little hiding place?  It doesn't get better.

how friggin cool would this be on your front lawn or sitting in your garden?  I wish I had even a tiny garden to use this in!  I think my neighbors might think I've really lost if I put this on my front sidewalk to water the concrete.  But I might just do it!

Super cute- I might even stick a little animal in there just for fun
(and NO not a real one, I'm not that dumb. Please don't call the Animal Cops on me)

I love the shape of these, with a little cleaning they would be very fun.


So many cool things up for sale on the Goodwill website- I wish I could have them all! 

So tell me, what is your favorite thrift store find?






9 comments:

Carolyn said...

OK... your goodwill has a LOT better stuff than my goodwill. :)

Chic Coles said...

That is some serious bling...from goodwill? I'm very surprised!

Ashley said...

I'm dying over the snail sprinkler. So cool. I'm definitely on the "brass is fab" bandwagon and I'm there to stay!

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky enough to work for Goodwill's fundraising department! So glad you featured shopgoodwill.com on here!

Kayla aka Kilo Bravo said...

GOODWILL HAS A WEBSITE??? How did I not know this! My mother instilled a great love for all things goodwill, salvation army, flea market and yard sales in me and now that I am a "responsible adult" with a hectic job and life I truly miss finding time to visit these places. But now I can online. I've followed your blog for a while now (Happy Birthday by the way!) but this is by far the greatest thing I've learned from you (and I've learned a lot!) Anyway...I'm rambling...Love you and love your blog!

LindsB said...

Kayla, that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever written to me- you are too sweet!! It means alot, you have no idea- Thank you!

Terese said...

thanks for this post...i ended up buying those duck bookends for my son's nursery. great find!

Jenna at Homeslice said...

i love those candlesticks!!

LindsB said...

Terese the ducks are so cute for a nursery! Love that use for them!