11.02.2011

Rooms Love

I just got my copy of Katie Ridder Rooms from Vendome Press and seriously I can NOT put it down.  It is probably the most awesome design book I've read in a LONG time. 


Her attention to detail is ridiculous.  There was not one photo that I couldn't pick out at least 10 things I loved.  Katie's use of color is unmatched- the patterns and textures of her rooms are combined fabulously.








Its like all the most amazing best design candy wrapped up in one little package.  If I could have licked the pages I would have, it's that good.

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get Katie Ridder Rooms.  I swear it is one you will love forever and get SO much out of.


(all photos posted with permission from Vendome Press)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

AAahhh! So much goodness - can't pick a favorite.

Elizabeth said...

Love! I think I need that kitchen floor. Must get this book. Thanks for sharing!

EDYTA & CO. INTERIOR DESIGN said...

Oh my, I can't wait to get this book!
I haven't even seen it but I know it will be super fabulous!
Hope you are doing great!

xo

Stephanie Sabbe said...

love that bedroom. sorry I missed your gchat. let's catch up soon! I found a new designer today that you should get a job with. She's great

Freckles Chick said...

Here I am, one day past my due date...and I just went & ordered Katie Ridder's book off Amazon after seeing your post. HA!! Thanks for sharing! Sooo much eye candy.

Also, thank you so very much for your sweet comments on the nursery. Loves ya. =]