11.04.2011

love me some amrapali

I have a real soft spot for this Designers Guild fabric (and it comes in wallpaper too!)



The colors in it are all my favorites and the large flowers on the white background makes my heart melt.  I think I tend to love things that are out of my price range that I cant have.  Some kind of sick self torture or something.

Since I was already in a dream world I put together this cutie pie little reading nook.  It is totally not budget friendly.  



I'm  totally craving color and pattern lately, can you tell?

Happy Friday Everyone!



Designers Guild Amrapali wallpaper
Stark Leopard No Rose Rug
Blue Howell Leather Wingback chairs from Anthropologie @ $2,498.00 each
Baroque Style Giltwood Mirror from 1stdibs @ $6,300
Burton ottoman from Jayson Home & Garden @ $1,195
Penguin Classic Books @ $20.00 each

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I just wrote you a page long comment but it would not publish. It is probably a good thing. I have never been so obsessed with a wallpaper/fabric. I really wish I would have never seen this because I am not going to get it out of my head.

Unknown said...

thats amazing! Love the bright, bold pattern, and i love what you put together!

www.stephfascinations.blogspot.com =)

maisie said...

quick question...where do you find the color circles you use to pull the colors out of the wallpaper ?

Sketch42 said...

Thats beyond.

Full House said...

I know I have to agree with you on liking things out of my price range and the beautiful DG prints. Seriously every time I see Summer Thortons office I fall in love.

LindsB said...

Maisie- totally forgot to answer you here- sorry!!! You can use anything like powerpoint or snagit- they all have options to make little colored circles. Hope that helps, and again so sorry this is late!