7.08.2011

Color Combo Love

This Kindel ad in the most recent Elle Decor caught my eye and I decided that I have to get these colors in my house asap


purple and green, aubergine and chartreuse, eggplant and yellow-green- any way you want to name it I like it. 
My bedroom has been itching for another update and I think these colors are just the answer.  I recently bought a large piece of yellow-green linen that I might use as my headboard AND some really awesome deep purple velvet that I'm thinking about transforming into some pillows.

I want to do a contrasting piping color on the purple pillows but I don't want to do a lime green- any other color suggestions??

Maybe one of these...


hmmm choices, choices.

I've got some planning to do this weekend. 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Yellow-green linen?? that sounds fabulous! Go for it!

MissBliss said...

nice! I like the second two color options... have fun with the inspiration :)

pve design said...

Fun! Show us the after bedroom!
pve

Heather (love your space) said...

I'm loving those huge brass KNOBS on the little black chest!

Anonymous said...

Currently I'm obsessing about yellow. I even wrote about it just now, so yellow and purple from me :)

Ashley said...

Ooh, these color combinations are so full of life! Please be sure to share your updates with us!