4.01.2011

not a pretty color

Green is not a pretty color on me...that's green with envy in case you were wondering.

Jenny from Little Green Notebook makes me completly green with envy when it comes to these babies


If you remember I have been looking for more storage for my kitchen- I've got the most beautiful wedding gifts and I want to unpack them desperately!

Those little gems Jenny found would be PERFECT (its a good thing I dont know where she lives or they might find their way our of her place and into mine one night :) ) 

Anyway, back to Jenny...she took those cabinets and silver leafed the glass


And the painted them!!

I'm obsessed!

Now it has me thinking, maybe two cabinets are better than one...I kinda like the look of two next to each other.  Maybe its better than one HUGE cabinet/armoire thingy?


Love them Jenny!! Just another project of yours that goes on my growing to-do list!



12 comments:

pve design said...

Hey Mrs. - you sure are a house wife now....thinking about your married life and furniture and the like...
loved these too.
pve

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

wow those are fantasic! i love them!!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Obsessed! It takes a good eye to see the potential in items like this. I'd love to know what she paid for them! Headed to her blog now to see if she divulges. Have a great day :)

erin.nicole said...

Soo beautiful! I am completely in love with anything mirrored, and the detail over the mirror is just stunning. I agree...green with jealously :)

lemondropdreams said...

I haven't stopped thinking about this project since her original post a few months back! I have the perfect piece to do it on, but I'm chickening out a little!

Unknown said...

Those look way better white! Nice DIY!

Karena said...

Linds...I agree they are gorgeous and the mirrored glass is so unique!!

Do come and enter my Giveaway (something French Inspired) from the Zhush!!You will love it!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Danielle Sigwalt Interiors said...

I completely relate...wish I could find something that awesome on my weekly jaunts!

Chic Coles said...

Wow we can understand why you would want these.They are amazing.

for the love of a house said...

Love this project! Jenny's such a talent.

I'm still looking:) everytime we go out antiquing!! In fact, the other day Dan said "would this work for your friend?!" , so I have him on board too!!

xojoan

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

looks amazing!

Jenny at LGN said...

You are way too nice! Thank you so much for the post, L. And HUGE congratulations on your marriage! I am loving your wedding posts and can't wait to see the professional shots too!
xoxooxxo