1.18.2011

spoon me!

No, I'm not talking about spooning in bed. 

I'm talking about these colorful acrylic spoons from Sabre that you can pick up at Gracious Home.  I am in LOVE with them!!


They are inexpensive, colorful and most importantly would be a fabulous addition to any table setting!


I might just have to order a set of spoons for myself, and maybe a set to keep on hand as a fun hostess or shower present.  What do you think?


However will I pick just one color? 

To satisfy my color cravings today maybe I'll get a rainbow set too.

14 comments:

quintessence said...

I saw these this summer on Nantucket. I think they are so charming. Perfect as you say for a hostess gift. I think they'll be especially fun during the warmer weather for a festive table setting!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

so cute, I would definitely go for a mix and match

Stephanie Sabbe said...

those are great. I would frame them.

Anonymous said...

aw these are presh

Laura Trevey said...

Okay, these are too cute!!

Unknown said...

I want one in every colour. Gorgeous!!!! I don't even think I could use them they're so pretty haha

Kelly Krugh said...

OMG! This is so weird! I bought these (or ones really similar) today from a boutique. I was getting ready to write a post about them!

Kelly

Navy Bean said...

Gorgeous! I live really close to the Gracious Home on the UWS so I just might have to pick these up!

Unknown said...

Sign me up for a rainbow set! What an amazing find!!! LOVE!

red ticking said...

i adore sabre... anything they do is amazing..
their design team must be incredible...
xx pam

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

these are amazing! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I want!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! I want!

Hello Lover... said...

Love these!