9.09.2009

Whoa!

I love blogging and I LOVE the other bloggers I "meet" even more. I have to thank two wonderful bloggers today for their mentions of me on their blogs today because I am just so thankful!



When I posted this I never expected to see this on his blog today- I almost passed out from screaming. If you haven't checked out the new Barclay Butera Blog, go check it out HERE


Then when I got a sweet email from Catherine over at The Blushing Hostess saying that she named me on her list of blogs she is enjoying, it just send me over the edge with excitement :)


I am beyond overjoyed and overwhelmed to be included in such a talented and amazing group of bloggers. Thank you Catherine and Mr. Butera for your wonderful mentions!!

8 comments:

Meg said...

Amazing! Blogging is really unbelievable! :)

Lauren said...

Oh so exciting Linds!!!! congrats!!!
xoxoxo

bluehydrangea said...

Lindsay, I am totally screaming for you!! Barclay Butera? So exciting!!! Congrats!!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

This is very exciting! What a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! that is so very exciting. Way to go!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

Hooray for mentions! Congrats!

Megan said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Nanci said...

very exciting to be mentioned on other blogs as a blog to be read!
keep up the good work and keep on sharing those design ideas!