9.15.2009

Slice of Heaven

Do yourself a favor and go to The Inglenook Decor and order the Yuzu candle by Linnea Lights. Let me tell you, it is the most AMAZING smelling candle I have ever bought- seriously it is like a little slice of heaven in my family room when I have it lit. The scent is described as "Luscious Japanese grapefruit, exotic fruits & watery greens", but it is so much more, its perfect.

I got the candle this weekend and have had it lit since the second I opened the package, I think I'm going to have to buy stock in them because I will not be able to ever buy another candle. Even the BF (who is usually a pretty tough critic) thinks this is the best thing I have ever bought, he LOVES it!


Even better news is The Inglenook Decor is offering free shipping with the code LIGHT for a limited time.

Go here and order your slice of heaven today- you will not be disappointed!

7 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Oh I do love candles, I am sold!

Ms. Bright said...

mmm. Does sound heavenly! I'm extremely picky when it comes to home scents but this sounds like a winner. I've been stuck on Diptyque's Baies (the white in the BRs and the black in the LR) for awhile. I may have to give this one a try...I trust you! Ever try Votivo's Red Currant?? yum.

Anonymous said...

i love a great smelling candle! im currently obsessed with the voluspa champagne one!

Brilliant Asylum said...

Good to know, thanks for the review. My candles are all burned down to their bases.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have some yuzu scented body wash, and I love it! I'll have to check this out!

deliciously organized said...

Oh no, I can't bring another candle into my house...but this is very tempting! I love suggestions on candle scents...and this one sounds like a winner!

Chic Coles said...

I have been dying for a great candle! I need some for my room! This one looks so clean and pretty.