8.28.2009

Some Idea

The painting is done and now its just clean up time and getting my bookshelves organized...which is no easy task I might add.

To leave you with some more teasing and pretty eye candy here are some photos that give you a peek into it

Everything about this photo sums up my family room- the blue/teal on the walls, the orange, the silver, the gold, the black frames...love love love it all!


The color looks something like this one the walls, minus the holiday decor obvi

and this lovely store front is just the perfect shade of "I'm cool, but not too cool, just cool enough to have great style"- loves it!


Off to look for some baskets for the shelves- have a great weekend everyone!!


photos from Nathan Turner, Traditional Home and Apartment Therapy


14 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it - what a great idea for a classic burst of color! i'm excited to see the end result!
xox

bluehydrangea said...

Can't wait to see the room all finished!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I LOOOOVE the orange phone with the teal walls. So chic!

paula said...

I really can't wait to see! have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the final pics! good luck with basket shopping.

MFAMB said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooove!!!!!

Laura@JourneyChic said...

That shade of blue is lovely! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Fargerike Dagny said...

Great colors - very fresh!!

Design Esquire said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! I bet it will be gorgeous. Have a good weekend too.

Anonymous said...

so excited to see it done!!

Kalee said...

Looking forward to seeing the final product! What a fabulous wall color!

The Blushing Hostess said...

Still love it. And keep us posted onthe events for Teddy there, having lived in Charlestown for five years, I am still curious though, as you can imagine, relieved to be at home in NY come the end of the baseball season :)

Maureen Stevens said...

just like everybody else, can't wait to see it, too. that's my first project at our space, home office! oh & i love that blue storefront, so charming!

Jessica said...

I love the storefront. Can't wait to see the finished project.