7.17.2009

A Place for Everything

Who knew it would be so difficult to find the perfect storage solution for my kitchen. I still have not found what I'm looking for and I'm starting to wonder if I should look in another direction, like these two with the beautiful wallpapered backgrounds



Or this bookcase that's currently shown in a family room, but I could make it work in a kitchen right?



Then I would just need a little visit from Eddie and Jaithan to style it and I'd be good to go.

I think now that summer is in full swing and flea markets and yard sales are all over the place its time to get serious and look again for that right piece.

(images from BH&G)

8 comments:

Lauren said...

oh my goodness LOVE the one with the glass doors!!!! can't wait to see what youfind!!!
xoxoxo

LindsB said...

Lauren- too funny you said that, it totally reminded me of yours! I love the one you have :)

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love this idea and wish I had space for it in my kitchen! I'm sure you'll find something great. Now I'm no Eddie, but I can totally come to Boston and help!

LindsB said...

Camila I would LOVE it if you came to help!! I know that I can put something together myself, its just the fresh pair of eyes I LOVE. I have been living in my place for so long it would be nice to have a fresh opinion on things, ya know :)

bluehydrangea said...

Love the bookcase in the family room..it would make me happy!! How fun would it be if Camila did come for a visit?!! I agree with you, a fresh eye can make all the difference!

Fargerike Dagny said...

I really love the first one with the turquoise wallpaper. The display is also beautiful!

Good luck with your hunt!!!

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love all of these. I'm really thinking about doing this to my china cabinet that has glass doors. It's oh so boring right now. You have so many good ideas!

Anonymous said...

I need that first one for my milkglass! haha! I currently am using a bakers rack, but its also moonlighting as a bar and wine rack. a cabinet like that with some fab wallpaper would be divine.