4.28.2009

Day Trippin

It's hot days in the city (like today for example) that I wish I had a beach house to escape to. You know, just a hop, skip and a jump over to Nantucket to my summer escape "cottage" like this one here.

Come join me on my day trip for a few minutes, I promise it will be fun!

Here is my little cottage, come on in!



I'll cook a yummy lobster dinner here- clams and steamers too!


This is just one of the many places we could enjoy our meal


This is the 1st of 7 bedrooms to pick from and my fav


You can relax in this spa like bathroom




Another beautiful bedroom



Need to get some work done, no problem. This office with an amazing view of the beach is ready and waiting


Take your pick...this stash should last us the weekend




look at this view...amazing if I do say so myself

Can't forget the guest house...
Complete with another kitchen so you don't have to walk all the way over to the main house for food





So, who is with me? Want to play hookie and go hang out on Nantucket for the day?



If you have an extra few bucks, I highly suggest checking out this place.

And yes I even checked with my mom (again) just to make sure I was not born a princess so I could buy this place. She assured me I was not and that I needed to come back down to reality. Day trip over.

9 comments:

pve design said...

Wow, looks like a nice spot to escape to, tiara and flip flops, count me in.
pve

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow love it all. I could live in just that dining room. Fun mini vacation!

Ah I hate having such great taste :)

My dad is always reminding me that the R in my (maiden last name) doesn't stand for Rockafella.

Oh how I wish it did!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Thanks for the mini vacay away from my cubicle! I would love that guest house!!

Molly said...

i want to stay here, for like a year! :) thanks for sharing!

livingwithstyle said...

What a great place! I am sure if you got say all your blogger friends together - and they pitched in we could stay here! lol!

Very nice

Jennifer said...

I could be QUITE happy in that little guest house!

Iva Messy said...

Its all so beautiful!!

Lauren said...

hahha you crack me up! yes i want to go too!!! so beautiful. obessed with that chandelier!!
xoxo

Daly Essentials said...

It's so funny, I'm reading your blog for the first time, and I did a "I wish I had this Nantucket house" post on the same day... I guess it was just that kind of weather that made you wish for an ACK trip!