3.27.2009

Some frosting for my desk

Since the beginning of the week Cassandra over on Coco+Kelly has been posting all these amazing style (e)scapes from other fabulous bloggers as part of a new styling series she will be doing . If you have not checked it out, you must; there are so many amazing ideas and inspirations to beg, borrow and steal from.

On Monday she posted this amazing desk from Melissa at Ruby Press and I fell head over heels in love!


This hot desk paired with my post on office spaces prompted me to get online and order up some chic new accessories for my desk at work. Not even 24 hours after I placed my order, these little beauties are sitting on my desk



I LOVE acrylic!!

This has now prompted a complete desk makeover! I'll be shopping in my closets at home and then hit up my favs Target, Marshalls and Homegoods to see what else I can come up with to style my desk at work.

Stay tuned because I'll post before and after pictures next week.


Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Love it all! Can't wait to see the new desk area.

annechovie said...

Oh, I love these acrylic pieces, too. Very chic and pretty - can't wait to see your photos. Have a great weekend!

niartist said...

Ooo, love that first desk too, and the acrylic pieces are great! Have a great weekend!

ACQUIRE said...

I love the acrylic also-so clean and modern-but sort of a throwback to the mid-century look.

KM said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with Linds!!
Love the new accessories!
xx
Kara