3.25.2009

Loving This...Office Spaces

Thank you everyone for the get well wishes! I am much better today, not 100% but enough to get off the sofa and shower which is always a nice feeling.

Because I've been feeling so blah I needed some pretty eye candy- so I went through my files and found these beautiful desks from Domino and a few other places. Oh, how I wish I had an office space like one of these
Carrier and Co

Williams Sonoma Home

Amanda Nesbit- from Traditional Home

O at Home

Drew Barrymore's office as seen in Domino
Celerie Kemble's office from Domino
Cottage Living

To get me over that fact that I don't have a huge office area, I think I'm going to order some of these Lucite desk accessories that I blogged about before- I'm still in love with them. Or a Lucite tray from iomoi


What are your favorite office spaces and office accessories?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dying for everything lucite from iomoi...me and my friend send each other notes on the free , online e stationary since we cant afford letterhead..

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better. Getting sick is horrible. I'm a very bad patient too. I get very cranky!

I love that lucite tray from Iomoi. I've been eyeing it for a long time now.

I say go for it!

abby jenkins said...

Thank you! I am now motivated to clean up my office! I think, cringe, there is still some Christmas wrap lying around!

Unknown said...

What could be better than having their own personal space. I am also utilizing this facility throughvalleyhq and I am very satisfied and feel like I am able to increase my business now.

Unknown said...

Nice blog…. It isn't easy choosing that perfect office desk. It needs to be ergonomically viable and superior when it comes to comfort.