1.29.2009

The Way I See It #21


So I rarely pay attention to the vessel that my morning drug fix, I mean Starbucks coffee, is served in. But today I noticed the quote on the side of the cup was a great one and I had to share.

" People need to see that, far from being an obstacle, the world's diversity of languages, religions and traditions is a great treasure, affording us precious opportunities to recognize ourselves in others." (Youssou N'Dour, Musician)

So this morning I'm trying to be positive in spite of the sad news about Domino and I raise my grande, sugar free vanilla, soy, no foam, extra hot latte to Youssou!


photo from gearsandwidgets.com

2 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Love the picture, that pretty much sums up my morning.

Anonymous said...

did you hear starbucks is cutting jobs/ locations?