1.13.2009

Lighting: Moth Designs

After posting about designer Eric Roseff Camila asked me if I knew where those coral sconces were from, so I got to digging to see what I could come up with. What I found was Moth Designs and I am in love with every single thing the amazing designer, Shannon Shapiro, has created.

Shannon creates beautiful pieces inspired from nature. First focusing just on lighting and then moving to furniture and fixtures as well, she finds a way to bring the outside elements inside. I am so in love with ever piece of hers, I wish I had a room for each and every one.



Although her things are usually available only "to the trade", she has made items available to everyone if you go through LA Design Concepts.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

oh SO need her stuff. I think my favorite is the hanging coral. her designs are so whimsical & fresh!

Alkemie said...

I love the sheers in the first photo and the twig lamps are so cute!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Thanks for finding out who made them. I'm completely in love, but my wallet is not! So far I got a price quote for over $900, but they didn't state what size that was for. So not in the budget right now, but I'm completely in love with them. They would look great against my chocolate walls.

LindsB said...

It totally sucks when you find something that you love and its way out of the price range, I just hate that! They would look amazing against your chocolate walls though, I'll keep looking to see if I can find any other fun lighting like hers for you.

Haven and Home said...

I love all those lights. The sconces are terrific. What a great source!