1.13.2009

Designer: Eric Roseff

I recently was looking through the latest issue of Boston Magazine, I love reading about whats going on in the city and looking at the ads for new stores or fun places to shop. In one of the party sections (where they feature pictures from events all around the city) I saw Eric Roseff's name and it said he was an Interior Designer. I went right online to see if he had been featured anywhere and if there was any pictures of his work. I hit the jackpot when I found his website, his work is beautiful! Here are some of my favs:

I just want to jump into this tub and enjoy a bubble bath, I love the soothing feel to this

I'm obsessed with this table! I LOVE it with those dark chairs, so pretty!

This is my dream kitchen, I love everything in here

If I had a beach house, I'd like something like this- I love the coral and blue together


What a beautiful bedroom. I love the throw at the end of the bed, the zebra bench and pillow, the seagrass walls, the headboard...basically its all great.

I LOVE when bright bold colors are used in a small powder room- this bright coral/melon color is amazing with all the white. And I love that sconce, its so fun.

For more check out his website
all pictures are from ericroseffdesigns.com

2 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh great find. I love finding new designers so that I can oh and ah over there work.

Beautiful rooms. I love that pop of coral in the bathroom.

Oh my those coral scones. AMAZING! Any idea where they are from? I've seen them before in red, but never white. They would look so great in my living room!

Lauren said...

he's amazing!! so glad you posted his pics!! loving all the white!!
xoxo