1.29.2009

Blogger Help Needed

Ok, this is going to sound really odd but I'm just going to post it anyways. My best friends Mom has these candles, they are from France and are made by Doux. Now, she cant remember where she bought them, which would be fine because usually I can find anything online BUT in this case I can not and its driving me nuts! Its driving me nuts because I love these candles, they smell like heaven!

Here is a picture I took of the candle.


So, I'm turning to the blog world...you all know everything! I figured maybe, hopefully someone out there will know where I can get these amazing smelling candles (to me at least)

Thank you in advance for your help, I really, REALLY appreciate it!

PS- the only Doux products I can find online is soap, ugg I don't want soap I just want candles...

4 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Hmm, I wish I could help but I have not those anywhere. I will keep my eyes open...

Unknown said...

hmm, i did a bit of googling but couldn't find it either...but i'll keep trying....

thanks for the congrats on the new apartment! can't wait to start decorating :)

Louisa said...

Maybe try emailing one of the places that carries the soap and asking if they have-or can get-the candles, too? Good luck!

Rebecca Corvese said...

Go to Vicki Archer's blog, French Essence. She lives in France and might be able to tell you exactly where to find them. Vicki is so sweet too... you'll love her!