9.19.2008

No soup for you!

I know its technically not fall yet, but here in New England we are having a particularly crisp day and I love it!! I was in a fall-ish mood when picking out lunch today at the grocery store and went with organic butternut squash soup and a baguette of crusty bread (no I did not eat the whole thing). It was de-lish!!

Doesn't the soup look so pretty in my new "L" mug? It's part of the "pretty up my desk" kick I'm currently on.

For dessert...iced coffee, 'nuff said.

And yes, I did blog this while at work, but I swear I was on my lunch break at the time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow your desk is coming along nicely! that cup is cute :) and i totally would have eaten the entire baguette. i'm so serious.

Anonymous said...

Love that mug and love iced coffee. Actually this whole post makes me happy.

www.thehomebound.com

LindsB said...

Thanks Jessica, I love that mug too!!