9.18.2008

So in love...

...with Eddie Ross!! I have been watching Top Design and fell in love with his designs, and then when I stumbled upon his blog, well it was just love at first sight all over again. He works for Martha Stewart, and his work is nothing short of amazing, not to mention he is my antiquing idol! You must go check out his blog now...seriously go now (but come back here too- k)

It would be amazing to attend a party at his place...look at this apartment a.m.a.z.i.n.g
He painted the pumpkins to go with the rest of the decor- LOVE IT!
If you check out his blog, you can find how to make flowers like these

I wish my mantel looked like this

I LOVE these colors!

Eddie if you happen to read this, you are my new idol...in a completely non-crazy way of course. I love your work and I can't wait to see more!!

Check it out HERE

all photos are from HERE

5 comments:

cotedetexas said...

I cant WAIT to check this out!!!! wow!!

thanks so much for your sweet comment!!!! it meant the world to me that so many people cared!!!!

thanks again,
Joni

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing!!!!
i watched his tryout video on youtube and have been watching top design on youtube as well (since it is not airing in canada) and eddie is definitely one of my faves. i didn't know he had a blog! i spent the better part of an hour on his blog last night and it's fab!!! can i tell you that i am now inspired to start collecting my own china. seriously. i've already started looking....gosh, i'm so easily persuaded...

LindsB said...

What is bad is that I already have bid on a few things on ebay and winning because of his blog! Also, I called my mother up and scheduled a girls only antiquing trip to get more things! You're totally not the only one who is easily persuaded, his stuff is beautiful!

Unknown said...

what if i told you i think i may have my eye on the same items you do on ebay? possibly. maybe. and that maybe - maybe, i've already scored an almost complete set of collectibles...yeah. that bad.lol. i'm doing a post on it next week :)

LindsB said...

hahaha, I would say if you outbid me, then go for it!! I can't wait to see if they are the same items or not...I'll be looking forward to that post :)