7.03.2013

Channeling Willy Wonka

I'm totally loving the new Moonlight Garden line at Beacon Hill Fabrics.  Obvi I love bright colors and these are no exception in the bright color category.  No boring fabrics here, that's for sure!

Moon Blossom in Orchid and Midnight

How cool on a lounge chair?

Or as inspiration for a out of this world table setting?

Lioness in Walnut and Indigo

Can you spot the lion in the fabric above.  It's like Where's Waldo.  Such a fun game to play with fabric!  I'm still waiting for lickable wallpaper though. Personally, I'd love to taste snozberries.

I cant wait to get my hands on some of this fabric.  The colors are just itching for a fun bedroom or family room to cover


What do you think, could you live with this fabric?

5 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I'm a fan.

Unknown said...

How fun! I always love fabrics that push the limits but have beautiful color palettes!

Price Style & Design said...

Love this! Great post! Very inspiring!

Vel Criste said...

Oh yes, very lovely, love the blacks and blues especially! Classy whimsy is what I would call these beautiful patterns. ;-)

Unknown said...

That lounge chair! Beautiful.