1.31.2013

Slip 'em to me

Designing in the city (namely my own apartment) sometimes can get tricky.  Often those odd shaped family rooms or even bedrooms make it difficult for seating options.  People always make room for a sofa or love seat, but other seating is the hard part.  That's when designers have to get creative.  I'm loving these armless side chairs/ slipper chairs,  they provide seating but don't completely take over a space with chunky arms.  They aren't the choice for everyone but when it comes to picking a chair that has arms and blocks your pretty city view or one of these babies, I'll take the latter.
 

 
 
What do you think, would you take 'em or leave 'em?

8 comments:

Jeannine | The Small and Chic Home said...

Love them! I also hate it when arms prevent you from tucking a chair under something, which is why I picked the dining chairs that I did.

:)

Unknown said...

i've been wanting a Barcelona for SOOOO long now - u think i'd pull the trigger by now!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

ah, gchat makes sense now:) chat me tomorrow, I have something cool/random to tell you. I think you should take 3 hours off of work next Friday and try to be on tv with me:)

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I am loving that green version of the Barcelona. I wonder what other colors it comes it.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Love them, and kind of miss the ones I sold a few years back. Perfect in small spaces.

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Great options! I always love the Barcalona, but he green and the orange ones are awesome too!

jane said...

Can you check the link to the green chair? I love it, and wanted to get more info about it. I don't think it's linked up right.

Thanks.

LindsB said...

Jane- I'm so sorry, I messed up on that one. I just fixed it now, it should go to MGBW :)