10.12.2012

Ciao!

As you may have noticed its been a little silent here this week, well I have good reason.  You see, last week I was in Italy!  I had blog posts scheduled like a good girl, but when I got home Monday night and realized I had lots more work on my mid-term project that was due 6pm on Tuesday, I just threw my luggage down and got to work.  Anyway, long story short I dug myself out of laundry, luggage and mid-term project mess and I'm back. 

Italy was amazing- there are no amount of words to describe how amazing.  The beauty, history and food...oh the FOOD were enough to make really think hard about cancelling my flight home and never leaving.  Under the Tuscan Sun style.

We started out in Rome, then onto Florence, and ended up in Venice.  Pictures are worth 1,000 words so here is just a slice of my Italy experience





  








 




 And just as fast as my trip started, it came to an ended.  I'll be working off all the pasta, bread, cheese and wine that I stuffed my face with.

I'll be back on Monday with one of my favorite finds in Italy.  Happy weekend!

13 comments:

pve design said...

Bellissima!
your photos are making me hungry and wanting a trip to Italy!
pve

A Perfect Gray said...

brings back memories of my own trip there. I'm going back one day! donna

Sarah's Fab Day said...

So glad you had a wonderful time. Italy is so vibrant and lovely, best place for a vacation.

Myra said...

My favorite place to vacation! Thank you for sharing.

Kim said...

Such gorgeous photos! I've been to Rome, but never Venice ... I want to go!! Can't wait to see more! xo

Liz said...

Wow, your pictures are amazing! Looks like you had a wonderful trip, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Dying over your photos! So glad you had such a wonderful trip. Makes me want to head right back there, if only for the food! Hope all is well :)

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Amazing photos! We were in Rome a few years ago and I can't wait to back

Unknown said...

So jealous! My son just spent a month in Italy at the same places and then off the beaten path. These photos look unreal, I can't believe the beauty! SO glad you got to take that trip and create those memories.
Welcome home.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Ashley said...

WOW! I felt like I just took a quick tour thanks to your very pretty pictures. And how adorable are you for holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Welcome back!

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...

your pictures look beautiful and you and your hubby are so freaking cute!

Jordan - Queen of LA! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Casey said...

Love your photos, hope you had a great trip!!