8.24.2012

Blog friends are the best!

My friend Lakeitha started an Etsy store not too long ago called Wrist Soiree and its done amazingly well.  Her bracelets are the perfect arm candy for any outfit. Anyway, last week I ordered the Love Bracelet because I thought it was so cute and she included a Sophie Bracelet for me to pair with it. 

I'm just smitten- they are lightweight, comfortable to wear and add just the right amount of bling on my wrist. Check out her Etsy store Wrist Soiree to get your own wrist bling! 

Another amazing blog friend is Patricia from PVE. I've blogged about her numerous times on here because she is the one who pulled my whole wedding together with her amazing elephant illustration.

Well back in March it was my 1st anniversary and this little lady surprised me with the sweetest anniversary surprise

Another blue elephant 

It smells divine and I refuse to light it because its just so cute!  Thanks Patricia!!
__________________

PS- This week I was a guest blogger over at my friend Sarah's blog Belle on Heels talking about how to hide those awful TV and cable cords in a rental.  Go check out her blog and my post HERE.


PPS- Have you checked out the Tastemaker Tag Sale on One Kings Lane today?  It's AWESOME!  My good friends Camila and Marianne are both "tastemakers" and have some pretty awesome stuff for sale

 And if you aren't a member already, its free to Join- sign up HERE



Happy Friday everyone!



8 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

SUCH cute bracelets!! Thanks again for guest posting!!

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

I blogged about those bracelets today! Love the love one!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous weekend! xx

Anonymous said...

you are my best blog friend:)

StagerLinda said...

Fabulous bracelets! You are so right about arm candy. Love you little elephant. No, can't light him!

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

i feel like my blog world is merging together, i just read about these somewhere else too...hahah....these are great!

pve design said...

I always brag about my blog friends and our daily virtual visits. I love your gifts too.....I need to post a reciprocal post....glad you love your blue elephant. The shop is ordering more....
pve

Unknown said...

gorgeous bracelets! definitely have to check out "wrist soiree!"

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

I would love your thoughts on my latest post on SideSmile Style Blog