6.08.2012

love me some kitchens

My Summer class started this week and this time around I'm taking a Kitchen and Bath studio.  I've only had 2 classes but I can already tell I'm going to learn A LOT.  I'm just itching to buy an apartment around Boston and gut the kitchen now...how many hours can I waste on Pinterest and real estate sites now?

If I were to buy a place tomorrow and have unlimited funds to gut it, these are my favorite inspiration kitchens

How can my favorite kitchens be complete without including Bailey's kitchen that was just unveiled this week.  Hello lover!

(Benjamin Dhong)

(Lonny Mag)

(Lonny Mag)


(via La Dolce Vita blog)

(source unknown, via Pinterest)

(source unknown, via Pinterest)


LOVE the blue wallpaper and the globe light fixtures!
(via Traditional Home)

(via Urrutia Design)


(source unknown, via Pinterest)


(via Elle Decor)

(Caitlin Creer Interiors)


Hmm, so many choices to be had.  Then again I keep forgetting that in an apartment kitchen I'll probably have a total of 10 square feet to work with so all of the above are totally dream trips.  But hey, it has to start somewhere.

Happy weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I am in love with Bailey's whole house - and that kitchen! Amazeballs. Thanks for some good Friday afternoon eye candy. :)

pve design said...

I just went to hear Barbara Sallick of Waterworks last night speak about kitchens and I love how she said it was the heart of the home. I love her style and edited aesthetic. All of the images you posted are stunning.
Sent a wee box, got it right this time....hope you are doing well.
pve

Anonymous said...

So lovingg these kitchens!! That last one may be my favorite..

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Love all of them, but the Lonny one is my favorite. It is so great when money is no object for pinning...pin BIG!

Interior Design Musings said...

Such a fan of subway tiles which I don't think will ever go out of style, but that one image of the solid marble backsplash makes me swoon. Adore it! M.

Ashley said...

As a fellow renter, I can totally relate. It's never a waste of time to collection images to inspire your future home, right?